With this incredible leather Power Wallet, running out of battery becomes nearly impossible. If you are wondering why, then you must know that this innovative gadget can charge your smartphone using a power pack and a concealed USB port. Let’s have a quick look at its main features:
- This amazing Power Wallet looks like any other regular-sized leather wallet.
- The Power Wallet conceals a slim line 3000mAh battery and a micro USB port.
- The gadget holds sufficient energy to efficiently re-charge your smartphone more than one time.
- Its price is relatively convenient considering the service it provides.
What is so special about this Power Wallet?
If you use to travel or work outside the office a lot, running out of battery in the worst possible moments must have happened to you at least once. And let’s face it: our smartphone’s batteries can hardly cope with our desires to take hundreds of pictures, send texts, or maintain our social status updated. Is there anything worse than running out of battery in the middle of an interesting phone call? With this new power wallet, which doubles up as a smartphone charger, you can forget about these annoying problems.
Though this Mighty Power Wallet looks like a regular leather wallet, it conceals a micro USB port and a battery that can be conveniently used to re-charge gadgets such as smartphones, tablets, e-readers, or other types of similar devices. And what’s more, it can also be used as a normal wallet. The wallet comes with all the necessary slots and pockets for cards and notes, and an individual closed area for your coins.
The Italian Saffiano leather wallet has a regular size, which means that it easily fits in your pocket or your handbag. If you open it out, the Power Wallet is approx. 11 cm (i.e. 4 inches) wide, 2.5cm (i.e. 1 inch) thick, and 9 cm (i.e. 3.5 inches) long.
Since the wallet is delivered with built-in 3000mAh battery and a micro USB port, it provides sufficient power to re-charge your smartphone approx. one-and-a-half times. The necessary amount of time for re-charging a phone might vary depending on the phone’s age and model. However, an iPhone 6 takes approx. 120-150 minutes to charge from 0% to 100%.
The wallet’s battery is slim, and it can be easily re-charged using a standard smartphone charger and a micro USB cable. The battery can store power for one additional day. Next to the battery, you can find a flashing light, which is an indicator of the fact that the wallet is charging.
One of the company’s spokesmen declared that since the battery is small and carefully concealed inside the leather wallet, it practically takes no room. In addition, the wallet is able to re-charge your smartphone on the go, without the necessity of purchasing a new battery.
The Power Purse line for women: a combination of glamour and utility
Manufacturers have also launched on the market a larger â€˜Mighty Purse’ line, specifically designed for women. The wallets come in different colours – such as gold shimmer, black shimmer, icy purple, or poppy pink – and can perfectly fit a clutch bag. Just like the standard wallet models, these purses are endowed with a USB cable and a slim battery, able to re-charge gadgets without even taking them out of the clutch bag.
Surprisingly, this incredible purse is actually pretty spacious. It comes with a special pocket for your notes and credit cards, along with a zipper compartment for your coins or your keys. The purse is spacious enough to even hold your smartphone and your other essentials. And yet, it is sufficiently small to perfectly fit into your handbag.
Among this product’s main features we can highlight:
- Compatible with iPhones and any type of Micro USB smartphone
- Made from genuine leather and available in various catchy colours
- Able to re-charge your smartphone up to two times
- The purse is easily chargeable via USB
- It features a LED that indicates the power you have left
- The purse is delivered with adapters for iPhones and Lightning connectors(MFI approved)
- It comes with a built-in 4000mAh Lithium-ion battery, which is able to maintain its charge for up to one year. That, of course, if you plan to use your purse only on those special occasions.
- It only weighs 200 g, which makes it extremely comfortable to carry around.
This glamourous model for females boasts to be the best technology and fashion fusion. So why not re-charge your smartphone on the go without needing to compromise on style?
Alternative chargers: the Onaji Pawa Card
The Onaji Pawa Card is an alternative charger that has the size of a standard credit card. This charger uses 3 connectors, and is able to re-charge both the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 5 series, or any other type of smartphone that is provided with a micro USB port. This gadget’s manufacturers claim that, since it is endowed with an ultra slim 500mAh lithium battery, it is able to provide a charge of up to 30 per cent.
Apart from providing power on the go and re-charge your gadget, this unique device also has the ability to sync data. Let’s have a look at this product’s main attributes:
- Its 3 in 1 connector makes it compatible with almost any type of smartphone, including 30 pin – Apple iPhone3/3s/4/4s, 8 pin Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c, or Micro USB – Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, or Motorola.
- Its slim design makes it easy to fit in your pocket, purse, or wallet.