Branded USB Memory Drives (which are also commonly known as custom USB Flash Sticks) are not only cheap and highly valued and appreciated by their receivers, but they are also reusable and eco-friendly giveaways. Due to all the above mentioned qualities, USB memory sticks have become one of the most popular promotional giveaways up to the present date. Their popularity significantly increased in a very short period of time. What many people still overlook is the fact that USB memory drives are not only a fantastic and useful promotional giveaway. They are a very effective, budget friendly, and popular way of making your company brochures and university, school, or college prospectuses known really fast. In order to achieve this, all you have to do is upload all your digital marketing material – for example your brochures, presentations, or catalogues – on each one of your custom printed memory sticks. If you wish to save time, your custom USB memory drives supplier will be more than happy to upload all the necessary files for you. This way, you can dedicate your time and energy to making your business grow while having your promotional USB memory drives professionally customized for you.
Keep in mind that almost any type of digital file can be perfectly uploaded on your custom printed USB memory drive.
Which are the benefits of uploading your brochures and prospectus on your custom printed memory sticks?
If you are wondering which are the benefits of uploading digital marketing material on a custom engraved USB memory drive, then you must keep in mind the following aspects:
- Custom printed USB memory sticks will feature your logo, company name, or contact details, thus enhancing your brand awareness and increasing your chances of attracting new clients.
- USB memory drives are suitable for all ages and can be used in a wide variety of institutions: educational institutions, hospitals, offices, big or small factories, or simply at home.
- Uploading your brochures, prospectus, catalogues etc. on a custom printed memory stick is often cheaper than their paper versions.
- In addition, you can seize the opportunity and add useful links to your website or even add relevant email addresses and contact details.
- When receiving such a useful and modern giveaway, your clients will feel appreciated and valued, which will help them not only remember you and your brand, but also recommend your services or products to other prospective clients. What’s more, your clients are extremely likely to share it with friends, family members and colleagues, thus enhancing your brand visibility. There is no doubt that nobody will throw away a useful and original custom printed USB memory drive.
- If you wish, you can use Web analytic software from the USB memory drive to track links made to your websites.
- Since digital files are environmentally friendlier than paper files, you can introduce yourself to your prospective customers and business partners as an environmentally aware and conscious person. What’s more, the errors on printed versions are not only costly, but also frustrating and embarrassing. Should a mistake be made, digital versions can be quickly and easily edited. Plus, digital files can be distributed easier and much quicker.
Having your custom printed USB memory drives uploaded with the digital data you consider relevant is a simple and quick process. Some suppliers will even upload part of your digital content for FREE!
In simple terms, custom USB Memory Drives – imprinted with your logo, company name and contact details etc. and uploaded with your brochures, catalogues, prospectus, presentations, or other marketing digital files – are the ideal way to transform your marketing campaign into a memorable, environmentally friendly and cost effective one.
Which printing process should I use?
Below you can find a brief explanation of some of the available printing methods. Should you still feel unsure of which one to choose, our team will be more than happy to assist you.
The printing process is meant to bring your branded USB Memory Drives to life. We will try to explain the terminology to you.
The difference between vector and bitmap graphics
Bitmap Files: Bmp, Jpg, Tiff, Png, PSD, Gif.
Vector Files: EPS, AI, certain PDF’s, Cdr.
We generally use vector files to screen print our flash drives. These files do not primarily use pixels. But they hold Pantone colour information, which allows them to be enlarged without having to sacrifice quality.
Keep in mind that if you do not have an available vector file to hand, you can always ask your graphic designer or your marketing department to help you. If none of them can help you, make sure to send us a quality logo and we might be able to solve your problem.
Bitmap files use pixels and a wide range of colours in order to produce photographic files. Enlarging bitmap files would give birth to a pixelated, blocky and fuzzy image. However, we normally use Bitmap files to print those memory sticks that can be digitally printed (for example, the USB Card models or other models that feature a recessed zone for epoxy labels).
Pantones can be defined in terms of universal colour references that many companies are using in order to make their brand easily recognisable. Pantone references mean that the colour will always be matched, regardless of which printer prints the artwork piece.
Check out our wide range of custom USB Memory Drives and ask for a quote right now! We will be more than happy to guide you through the whole process!